Sunday, December 14, 2008

Exams Approaching...

Ya Ya.... I've not been able to post for a few days now...
Ya Ya.... So much has happened over the last few days and yet I've not posted anything...
Ya Ya.... I'm just trying not to upset people and set minds racing towards ways and means of getting back...
Ya Ya.... I've another excuse too...
Ya Ya.... The exams are coming and thus I've refrained from posting too often...
Ya Ya.... You have a right to laugh at the above statement of mine. Puneet and studying... ha ha...
Ya Ya.... I'll be back after the exams with a review of the term that passed...
Ya Ya.... That'll be a very long post. So much has happened in this term...
Ya Ya.... Ok. I'll try not to be very protective of identities and associations...

1 comment:

skhajone said...

All the best for the examz :)